Science Selective Chinchilla Food 2kg
This balanced diet for chinchillas has tasty parsley, plantain and linseed for healthy, shiny coats. The high fibre levels are very important for a chinchilla’s digestive system and also help to wear down continually growing teeth. Fat levels are very low because chinchillas can easily become overweight. Linseed is another important ingredient to ensure their soft coats stay glossy and in good condition.
Naturally tasty and healthy
Have you checked the label on your chinchilla’s food lately? Take a look, because some chinchilla foods contain molasses or syrup or other sugary ingredients. This extra sugar in a chinchilla’s diet can lead to overeating and obesity. It can also lead to dental problems too.
- No added sugars and low-calorie content to help prevent obesity
- Correctly balanced calcium: phosphorus ratio – Calcium 0.8%, Phosphorus 0.4%
- Prebiotics (MOS) to support healthy gut motility and digestive wellbeing
- Balanced protein (16%) helps promote healthy function
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals
- Contains linseed – a natural source of Omega 3 & 6, for healthy skin and glossy coat
- With tasty dried parsley
- Highly palatable and fully extruded, making nutrients easy to digest
- Helps maintain healthy weight
- Recommended by veterinarians
- Recyclable packaging